Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Santa . . .

I'll make you a deal - if you leave these things under my tree, I'll leave you cookies, and promise to be good next year!

1.  Clarisonic Mia in turquoise or blue
2.  gift card to Home Depot so I can buy paint and stuff to make my reading room
3.  Aveda hand relief cream and foot relief cream gift set
4.  Earrings and/or necklace from Dotted Line Jewelry **
5.  books - pretty much any book, but one i want for sure is "the wolverine way"
6.  waterproof stuff sacks
7.  gradient lens for my camera
8.  espresso roast coffee from starbucks (whole beans)
9.  cute headbands and bobby pins
10. Sweet Vanilla perfume from Melvita


**I bought #4 for myself today at the Urban Craft Uprising - saw the perfect necklace and perfect earrings and had to buy them.  That's the only bad thing about buying stuff from local artists - it's pretty much all one-of-a-kind, and if you don't get it when you see it, you probably aren't going to get it.  At least that is my excuse for buying this for myself today!

No comments:

Post a Comment