Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 4 - I actually feel human today

I didn't sleep very well because I was hungry.  But I did dream about bears and mooses and Montana again last night, for the 4th night in a row.  I woke up and it was cool, gray, rainy, and windy - perfect fall day in Seattle.  It was actually cold enough to put on socks and a cozy sweatshirt to curl up in and read a book and drink some morning coffee.   Other than that, I did pretty much nothing all day.  It was awesome. 

Right now I feel satisfyingly full for the first time since Wednesday.  Probably because I kind of cheated and had jasmine rice with my dinner.  But I am still within my allowable grams of everything in MFP, so it isn't really cheating, right?  Just not the most nutritious use of calories.  Is it bad that feeling full makes me feel guilty?  Probably, but I don't care.  My belly is happy right now and I have a delicious, healthy lunch ready to take to work with me tomorrow (compliments of my husband, who, as I mentioned before, is a saint). 

Oh yah, I also got my nose pierced last night.  I was craving sugar and couldn't have any, so I had to do something to distract myself.  Luckily for me, piercing is calorie-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment